New York City is a microcosm of the United States of America and a high school educational performance tour dream. Nearly every facet of the US is represented here: different races, cultures, traditions, arts, musical styles, politics, and architectural designs. All of these features blend together into this great melting pot, lovingly referred to as the “Big Apple”.
The cultural learning options in New York City, combined with an active arts community provide directors with a perfect destination for their student performance travel.
Broadway, the iconic heart of professional theatre in America, will amaze those with an appreciation of the arts. With the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, American Symphony Orchestra, and Brooklyn Philharmonic Orchestra all calling New York City home, a wide variety of concert opportunities are always available. A tour, followed by a live band performance at Carnegie Hall, if possible, will generate lifelong memories.
Other popular educational attractions for New York Performance Tours include the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the 911 Memorial, Wall Street, the Rockefeller Center, and Radio City Music Hall, to name a few. New York City is brimming with activities and attractions for all student tour groups and will keep you busy for as long as your stay will allow.
- Welcome to the “Big Apple,” New York City
- Meet your 24/7 EDT Trip Leader at the airport
- Transfer and check-in to your hotel
- Enjoy a first night Welcome Dinner
- Enjoy breakfast prior to a full day of touring
- Central Park, Times Square, Theatre District
- Music Clinic with a Met Opera Professional
- Broadway Show Such As “Hamilton”
- Wake up to a full breakfast
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Battery Park Outside Performance
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Radio City Music Hall Behind The Scenes
- Dinner Tribeca, Little Italy, Greenwich Village
- Carnegie Hall Performance
- Pre-Broadway Dinner
- Broadway Show
- Check Out of Hotel
- Special Musical Breakfast
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Last Minute Souvenir Shopping
- Depart to Airport